Bathing fun for the whole family
Swimming in Tölzer Land
From swimming lakes to outdoor pools – cool refreshment is perfect on very hot days.
Numerous lakes in Tölzer Land offer ideal bathing opportunities for the whole family. You can unwind and truly relax on the shores of a lake. Known for their good water quality and marvelous landscape, Bavaria’s lakes leave you wanting more. Jump in, the water’s fine!
Swimming lakes in Tölzer Land:
• Buchsee near Münsing
• Schönauer Weiher
• Stallauer Weiher
• Kirchsee near Sachsenkam
• Sylvensteinsee in Fall near Lenggries
• Starnberger See near Münsing
For those who like it warmer or prefer more variety, our outdoor swimming pools provide the right ambiance.
Our outdoor swimming pools at a glance:
• Alpenbad Arzbach near Wackersberg
• Alpenwarmbad Benediktbeuern
• Naturfreibad Eichmühle in Bad Tölz
• Naturfreibad Schönauer Weiher in Bad Heilbrunn
• Naturfreibad Lenggries
• Freibad in Bichl
• Recreational area south of the Ambach on Starnberger See
• Bathing site in St. Heinrich on Starnberger See
Water rats not only get their money's worth in the summer. Our water parks and family baths guarantee special bathing fun for the whole family all year round.
Swimming pools, recreational baths and water parks in Tölzer Land:
• trimini on the Kochelsee
• Alpamare in Bad Tölz
• Stadthallenbad Bad Tölz
• Isarwelle in Lenggries
• Hallenbad Ascholding
• Hallenbad Geretsried