Hits for kids
Looking for ideas for your summer vacation with children in Tölzer Land?
Our brochure “Your Family Adventure Land” is packed with tips and age-appropriate recommendations for your family vacation in Tölzer Land. Furthermore, our tourism experts are happy to provide you with special recommendations for a successful vacation with children. We have also compiled family-friendly hiking and cycling tips in Tölzer Land for you in an insert.You can order it here or download it directly! For information in person, our Tölzer Land Tourism team is happy to help: just call +49 8041/505-206!
No matter how old (or young) your children are: water is a magical element. Splashing in the toddler pool, non-swimmers or swimmers – cool water on hot summer days means refreshment and fun for everyone. You will find plenty of bathing fun in our lakes, outdoor pools and water parks:
The Blomberg near Bad Tölz is a popular excursion destination for young and old.
It offers pure fun and recreation with:
• The summer coasting slide on the Blomberg
• The Blomberg climbing wall
• The Blomberg amusement park
The Lenggrieser Brauneck is a paradise with all kinds of family leisure activities in the summer as well. Ride up in comfort on the Brauneck mountain railway. The Brauneck recreational arena awaits with exciting adventures for young and old guests:
• Bull cart track, high wire garden, Lenggries falconry, adventure sports, hydro-alpine, school on the alp, flight club, Isarwinkel ski school, Lenggries ski club, natural ice rink and inline hockey, painting school, toboggan run, showcase cheese dairy on the Stiealm alp, Steffes Jaudenhangflitzer coasting slide – for full information about recreational activities on the Brauneck, download the brochure here.
Families will find culture to participate, see and grasp in museums and theaters:
A look at our events calendar also illustrates the diversity of concerts, theater productions and exhibitions. There is sure to be something of interest for your family!
Hands-on programs for children are especially popular among kids, and our communities have come up with plenty of options for our children. Exciting programs include “Tümpelsafari” (pool safaris), “Trapper Toni”, “Kobolde der Nacht” (gremlins of the night) ...
• Vacation programs in our communities
• Further events for children are found in our events calendar
Education trails are ideal for combining activity and learning:
• Benediktbeuern (barefoot trail, forest education trail, creek education trail, marsh adventure trail)
• Panorama nature education trail on the Herzogstand
• Lenggries (Isar adventure trail)
• Wolfratshausen (alpine forest adventure trail)
Amusement parks, public playgrounds and other recreation options:
• MÄRCHENWALD amusement park in the Isartal valley, Wolfratshausen
• Mini golf course, Walchensee
• Playgrounds including Isarpromenade Bad Tölz, Gästepark Benediktbeuern, Kräuter-Erlebnis-Park Bad Heilbrunn, playground in Bichl (next to the town hall), Mütterzentrum Geretsried, Heimatbühne Kochel am See, in front of the primary school in Schlehdorf and many more.
Our communities are happy to provide you with further information.
Tölzer Land Tourismus
Tölzer Land Tourismus
83646 Bad Tölz
Phone: 08041 505 206
Fax: 08041 375